Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Tracking, Racing, Auto-X Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2008, 01:15 AM   #1
PETERPOOP

Drives: 08 white liftback
Street racing.

Man, now that I have my coilovers/rims/exhaust on, seems abunch of people want to race me! This oldschool carolla pulled up next to me and didn't rev or punch it from the start, but then we kept going and all of sudden he floors it! I just let him go.

I am still waiting for my chance to see a exterior modded honda fit so I can see if they want to go at it.

Other than that all I see are wrx and 350z and I can't even think about lining up next to them.

Maybe once I get my intake manifold on I'll be able to add more cars to my list that I could "race." So far it's fits/aveos/rios. ahahaha

ps. I am not talkin about how I've street raced anyone, just saying how I wouldn't actually be able to race anyone if i wanted to!