![]() |
|
|
|
#9 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ULTIMATEDrives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
|
I just hit 1000 miles and am coming up on two months of owning it. So far I am still mighty happy with it. Thus far, I haven't run into any disappointments with it. I constantly find myself taking things apart on it and marveling at how well it is designed for serviceability.
This weekend I got to drive it in snow for the first time (with its stock Eagle LS tires). I was pleasantly surprised with how well it handled in snow. Sadly, I think it does better than my overpowered and too-wide tired Xterra. |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 9 | 06-06-2017 12:51 AM |
| Yaris and Echo short shifters sale, $30 off! | TWM Performance | TWM Performance | 8 | 11-17-2008 02:23 PM |
| Test Drive: Yaris revolution | ketel0ne | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 0 | 08-04-2006 10:13 AM |