Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2008, 02:07 AM   #1
YarisSedan

Drives: 08 Yaris Sedan
Its sad this forum is so inactive ever since the hack...

I used to be excited every evening comming home from work and reading what new posts were going on. What new mods people were doing what new ideas people came up with etc.

Now the forum seems stale. Very little activity. I try to be as active as possible and post a reply to every new post. And it seems like a few other members are doing the same but thats about it. It only seems like there are a handful of active members and everyone else is just browing through.

If anyone is new to the forum dont be to afraid to post. It is addictive =) I used to play dota every night and now I post. If you know what dota is pm me hehe.