![]() |
|
|
|
#9 |
![]() |
First post. Don't really have anything to say. Just wanted to test the system. I do have to say mucho thanks for ALL the FREAKIN great info in the DIY section. I bought an 2008 HB 5 spd to commute because I couldn't afford to drive my truck. It's been over 30 years since I had a small car. I just had lots of motorcycles. The Yaris is fun to drive. Reading these posts makes owning the cars lots more fun..
Thanks to all! |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| FAQ: How to post pictures | CTScott | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 14 | 04-24-2016 06:01 PM |
| ANAL THREAD VER 2.0 | dvlnblkdrs | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 238 | 08-19-2010 09:21 AM |
| 11/02/08 Metro Auto Squad 1st Annual Car Show (my car club) | Jerkratt | NY / NJ/ CT / PA | 14 | 10-26-2008 05:51 PM |
| Post Counts | *MAD DOG* | Suggestions - Feedback - Questions | 26 | 10-23-2008 08:41 PM |