Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2009, 09:32 AM   #11
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
Good morning Lisa. So you had fun lastnight?
I had a great time! My friends and I went to a local bar to see a band that has a couple members we know. However, I LOVED the opening band. They did all '80's pop like The Cure, INXS, The Fixx, Duran Duran...they were all into it, even the way they dressed and I felt like I was back in high school at a dance. It was fabulous! So, now I have another band to see. Oh, and they were MUCH better than the band we went there for. And I only drank too much because everytime I sat back down at our table someone had another beer waiting for me. Who am I to pass up a free drink?

How are you? Glad it's Friday? ;o)
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:15 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.