Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2009, 06:26 PM   #1
Benedict

Drives: 08 hb 5sp
post pics of your OTHER, just as REAL, car(s)

like most people I bought a Yaris to be practical. Honestly I hate the damn thing but for A to B transportation on a budget you can't beat it. I hate riding stock soft sprung shit so I may get coilovers and wheels eventually but modifying one of these just seems pointless and retarded at this point.

No Yaris discussions at all. Post pics of your REAL car and why you think it's bad ass.

Since I was 16 I've had a Z31 300ZXT. Here's the current one. still a work in progress as always. Got into drifting after purchasing the car. Decided to stick with this platform instead of buying an S-chassis since it gets kinda old seeing them filling the pit at every event.

Before

past Z31's