Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack
 

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2006, 09:59 AM   #19
Lafiro
 
Drives: 06 Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 694
Send a message via AIM to Lafiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusdtm
You got a good deal cause the TRD Sportivo springs are listing for around $400 in japan. How's the ride quality? The drop looks nice too.
The ride, oh much much better now, especially with the new tires/rims. It is lower to the ground, and on top of that, it seems to be much smoother and glides better in the air when going faster.

The car does not tilt or sway as much front/back/side to side, so when pressing on the gas, the forward motion is more straight forward then having the feeling of the car front come up off the ground/the back sink if you all get what I mean.

As for everything else, like hgihway driving, its sick..... I can turn through traffic like there was no tomorrow, except that this is not a sports car lol!!!

All in all, two things. It feels MUCH better now, but on the down side, the bumps feel MUCH worse. I mean especially since if you hit them hard enough or a deep enough one, you will buttom out and thats not good for the car.

I like it. Thats all and I know I made the right choice in having bought them and installing them.
Lafiro is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:30 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.