Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2006, 09:10 PM   #1
OK Yaris

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Lug Nuts for Konig Helium Wheels?

Hello,

For those of you who have Konig Heliums on your Yaris, do the factory Toyota lug nuts work with them or did you need to buy different lug nuts? If you had to buy new lug nuts, are they "Acorn" or "Acorn with bulge"? My factory 15" steel wheels came with a short acorn style. I believe the thread is 12mm x 1.5. I've seen some "tuner" lug nuts available, but all I really want is a simple chrome lug nut like the factory nuts. I just test fitted one wheel and the factory lug nuts seem to fit OK. Just looking for a second opinion. Thanks, Mike

edit: Nevermind. I found out I needed the "Acorn with bulge" nuts for the Konigs. The factory lug nuts won't work well with the Konigs. Thanks for looking. Mike

Last edited by OK Yaris; 09-18-2006 at 06:12 PM.
OK Yaris is offline   Reply With Quote