Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Fuel Economy Forum
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2006, 05:41 PM   #11
swng
 
swng's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 3-dr auto RS
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: BC
Posts: 1,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam07yaris
Well an update on that fill-up. Right now 1 bar is gone from a full tank and I have about 126 miles since I reseted the trip meter @fill up. =)
That is more than 200 km!
My best record is one bar gone at about 187 km and I am very proud of that. I achieved that by filling the tank to the top. It actually spilled.
I know we all drive under different conditions (see our previous posts). However, I should say you can be very proud anyhow. Please keep posting your results on a long term basis at your convenience, and share your observations on how you have been able to achieve such frugality.
swng is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:57 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.