Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2009, 08:56 PM   #1
wiirenet

Drives: Black '09 2dr HB
Send a message via MSN to wiirenet
Emblems

So, the big things I want to do to my car to personalize it more are expensive (tint, wheels) and I'm really trying to save money for a few months. But I feel antsy driving a boring car!
So I was thinking emblems are cheap.. I know a lot of you debadge, but I'm wondering if anyone has fun emblems/badges added to their car?

I nearly had an orgasm at the pirate yaris car in the 'black yaris' thread haha. I love it, but would feel like I'm stealing an idea if I did that! But I loved the idea he had- debadge the car and add fun ones. Especially replacing the big toyota symbol with skull and cross bones... sexy! I wonder where he got the skull and crossbones though..

I tried searching for some jesus-fish parody emblems but nothing made me go 'wow, thats me!' (anyone ever see a geek fish emblem lol?)

But I think debadging the car and putting some big badge in place of the toyota symbol on the back would be wicked. Just don't have any ideas. Anyone else do this, or have any links to sites with fun car emblems? (yea I've googled.. the best one I liked was a T-rex eating a jesus fish emblem, but still, its doesnt feel perfect for me)

And for the heck of it, anyone have any fun stuff hanging off their rear view mirror? Not sure about my gaudy dice anymore.

Edit: Damn can't change the topic name to add "painting hubcaps". Anyway, want to throw this in here instead of spamming with another post.
Painting the stock hubcaps- Any advice? I think that would be a cheap thing I could do.. any advice on the best paint, do I need to sand it, etc? Thinking black hubcaps (my car is black) and they're just the old stock ones.. would it look good? Feel free to tell me if you think it would look like crap!

Last edited by wiirenet; 04-01-2009 at 09:42 PM.
wiirenet is offline   Reply With Quote