![]() |
|
|
|
#12 |
|
der Zeck
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
|
I just purchased the rear Netz badge.... and I pulled all the other badges off the rear... looks nice.... I rolled up to the Toyota dealership the other day and one of the salesmen asked me what kind of car I drove, I had to laugh, he just did not reconize the badges.... funny shit
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Vitz RS TRD Racing | jdgriswald | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 12 | 05-13-2010 02:53 AM |
| Thule Roof Rack (Yaris vs Vitz) | argylesocks | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 0 | 08-18-2006 06:26 AM |
| 200hp Vitz | mrlam | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 4 | 08-10-2006 11:24 PM |
| Vitz Rs turbo vs U.S. Yaris add turbo? | weaponrcamry | Performance Modifications | 18 | 08-09-2006 08:45 PM |
| Confused...vitz, yaris | iLikeVitz | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 10 | 07-24-2006 03:24 PM |