Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2006, 12:58 AM   #19
eco
 
eco's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Black Yaris sedan
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 884
I dont think Im going to do all that paper stuff,I dont see why they need to be that accurate.I adjusted mine behind a wal-Mart,it was maybe 25 feet away,but I think I got them close enough,I have mine even,i dont go for that right side needs to be higher bs.
eco is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Headlight Aiming theycallmebutter Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 0 10-07-2006 12:35 PM
Photochopped "eye lid" headlight pennystocks Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 24 09-06-2006 03:09 AM
Headlight covers for 07 Yaris LB/Sedan ChinoCharles Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 10 08-11-2006 03:37 PM
Quick headlight question silverRS Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 3 06-21-2006 09:54 AM
want to get bright headlight, to see better view kty75 Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 13 06-15-2006 06:58 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:43 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.