Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Fuel Economy Forum
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2009, 02:11 PM   #30
Bob Dog
DARK PHASE OF THE MOON
 
Bob Dog's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 liftback
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: the Boondocks, NC
Posts: 993
Daf62757: Giant meteorites ,and vocanos are both capable of causing more damage thanwe arebut neither one is a "species."

roxy1: I wasn't addressing you or any points you made. You may chose to argue with me , I did not choose to argue with you. As it specifically states at the start of my statement I was speaking to points by Gene W.. Suffice it say that I politely decline any further discussion with you.

Last edited by Bob Dog; 06-14-2009 at 07:13 PM.
Bob Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fuel Economy swng Fuel Economy Forum 2089 01-23-2015 06:41 PM
Free gas for any vehicle. ketel0ne General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 4 09-19-2006 08:07 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:56 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.