![]() |
|
|
|
#11 |
|
~ ambient one ~
Drives: 2009 Bayou Yaris Liftback Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,046
|
I have something up my sleeve in Cali so why pay the extra money for a stock kit if it'll be on for 6-8 months?
The AFE intake actually had a decent effect to the A/T also. It did bump up the 87whp of the A/T to 93whp alone. I really didn't do any other power mods to the car due to the fact that I was just showing and also the fact that is was A/T. As for the parts for sale, the only piece I have is the grille that Garm sells and Ray (Puetato) has had dibs on it when I saw him down in Florida. Can't wait to get it today.
__________________
AMBIENTLIFESTYLE
Tri-State Sport Compact EZine ambientlifestyle.com------------ambientlifestyle.ning.com ![]() Micro Image Store - Network - Online microimageonline.com------------microimage.ning.com |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Official ABSOLUTELY RED thread | YarisBueller | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 330 | 02-19-2025 02:16 AM |
| Official BLAZING BLUE METALLIC thread | YarisBueller | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 370 | 05-05-2024 05:01 AM |
| Official BLACK Photo Thread | YarisBueller | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 773 | 04-12-2022 01:02 AM |
| Official BARCELONA RED METALLIC thread | YarisBueller | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 35 | 09-26-2014 05:15 AM |