Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2009, 07:31 PM   #1
yarhead

Drives: 07 hatch
help! yaris down!

Help please!!! hi there every one. i have terrible terribel new! it is my misfortune to let you yarheads know that today on july 11 at about 4:15 in the morning pacific time a fellow yarhead had an accident on the road. i regret to inform you that a small size orange cone on the freeway collided with the front end of harhead's yaris while heading to work. as you can see that the damage is extansive and heart breaking. the front piece is broken at the bottom a long with the bottom grill. both the black protecting mesh and white cross and horizontal rail grids. the black protecting plastic cover behind this front end to the left of the radiator completely chattered into 4 large pieces. the top holding pin snaps holding the front end face flew off. and, the bottom inner mettal cossection that support the front end is bent in the form of the square end of the orange cone. please, be strong and say a prayer for yarhead's baby. a trust fund have been openned to help with this loss. if you feel compelled and would like to lend a hand by donating plese i.m. yarhead. if any body knows of a front plastic end let him know so the much needed transplant becomes possible and a swift one. together as a community we can make a difference. open your hearts hail this call. love, yarhead.
Attached Images