Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > California
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2009, 03:09 PM   #1
SeaYa
Is about to 'SeaYa' later

Drives: 08 MT Sedan
Question 21 Hours on foot in LA...ideas..

Want some local input about the lesser publicized side of LA (stuff that wouldn't normally pop up on expedia trip planner)...I'm really interested in any good local music venues but want to hear about anything you guys think is fun or interesting... cool sites , gang hangouts , places to eat , skate parks , bars to crash , loitering spots , the parking deck with the most exotic cars in it ...places to see the best ladies ... you know...fun stuff.

The only restrictions I have are time (9pm Weds 8/19 to 6:30pm Thurs 8/20...yah, that's when the Amtrak arrives and leaves) and would rather not end up in handcuffs (at least for too long), but other than that, give me your best shot.