![]() |
|
|
|
#11 |
|
~ ambient one ~
Drives: 2009 Bayou Yaris Liftback Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,046
|
I really haven't gotten the chance to take any good shots of the car. Been real busy, but hopefully will get some soon.
Shoot, I washed and waxed my car today, tomorrow is nice and I'm not doing much. Will probably take some then. Need to before the car goes into winter mode. Come to think of it, I wonder if my old 07 Bayou was sold yet?
__________________
AMBIENTLIFESTYLE
Tri-State Sport Compact EZine ambientlifestyle.com------------ambientlifestyle.ning.com ![]() Micro Image Store - Network - Online microimageonline.com------------microimage.ning.com |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Official ABSOLUTELY RED thread | YarisBueller | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 330 | 02-19-2025 02:16 AM |
| Official BLAZING BLUE METALLIC thread | YarisBueller | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 370 | 05-05-2024 05:01 AM |
| Official BLACK Photo Thread | YarisBueller | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 773 | 04-12-2022 01:02 AM |
| Official BARCELONA RED METALLIC thread | YarisBueller | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 35 | 09-26-2014 05:15 AM |