Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Forced Induction Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2009, 05:15 PM   #1
PETERPOOP

Drives: 08 white liftback
Dyno results

Well I went to the dyno today. The last time I went to the dyno, I managed to get 133whp. However, that was on my first and only pull. The reason I only did one pull was because I was running too lean to continue with anymore pulls. After that I got 1zz injectors, and my lean problem is non existent. I only now finally made it to the dyno again, and got to do three pulls.

This is my "before" dyno. The reason I say that is, because I had NST make me a custom overdrive crank pulley, with a smaller water pump pulley. This will hopefully give me a couple more lbs of boost. I will be going to the dyno again this Saturday to get my "after" dyno results done. For now, here are my results from today...

Mods: blitz s/c, aFe intake, Megan Header, 2.25" headerback exhaust, 1zz injectors.

Probably could make a few more whp if I had the 1zz throttle body and water/meth injection. However, I don't have plans on using those two. Just the overdrive crank pulley which will be installed and dyno'd this saturday, and then eventually tune everything up with the greddy emanage ultimate.

1st pull in 3rd gear: 136 whp 135tq
2nd pull in 4th gear: 135whp 133tq
3rd pull in 3rd gear: 140whp 135tq

I am positive about the whp numbers, just can't quite remember the torque numbers. I know they only varied from 133-135whp.

I don't have the dyno sheet. The printer was out of ink, and I will get it on Saturday when I dyno with the new pulleys.

Here are the pulleys that I will be installing for the dyno on Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonStopTuning View Post
The first ever CUSTOM NST Overdrive Crank Kit for the Blitz SC Toyota Yaris

Last edited by PETERPOOP; 11-11-2009 at 08:21 PM.
PETERPOOP is offline   Reply With Quote