|
Hey, where did the O.P. go??
This looks like a pissing contest btw racers and ricers. My opinions are similar to those that race. I purchase all my cars with the intention of racing them. My yaris was mostly for the great fuel economy though, but i still have the itch. I am a firm believer that you could spend $4k to make a car fast, or $4k to make the driver fast. After that, the fast driver would have gotten more out of his investment that the one who put parts.
But we are sidestepping the point of this thread. Which is making a yaris "real fast...".
So my gatherings are that most of you like to build drag power, or atleast that's what the O.P. wanted.
I've set and broken enough goals at the 1320. You can't have both auto-x car and 1/4mi beast. So now i build and race solo cars (well we have no track since 2006).
__________________
It's not what you drive, or how much $$ you throw at the car. Mod the ballast on the front left first!
|