Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2009, 11:56 AM   #9
b_hickman11
 
Drives: 08 Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tyler, TX
Posts: 899
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksandiegovitz View Post
^^+2
I really also think that most people are missing the part about if your yaris is still under warrenty you MUST have your car serviced by a reputable dealer/service center so you have a record of all the maintance done . I've installed every single part on my car , myself and have built a couple 4g63 and 7mgte longblocks up in the past so I know my way around a wrench . Now do you guys really think I enjoy having to pay for an oil change and having to wait while someone fondles my baby , Hell-no but its under warrenty so I gotta do what i gotta do . I'm sure the OP's car is still under warrenty too

No you don't. I had a 2005 Tacoma that I changed the oil on every 5000 miles. At 33,000 miles, the fuel pump went out. The dealer replaced it under warranty with no questions asked. Your local dealer must be misleading you or maybe you hit yourself in the head with that wrench that you know your way around.
b_hickman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yaris Oil Change DIY rningonfumes DIY / Maintenance / Service 91 01-11-2019 07:18 PM
Newly installed 15" tires feel 'weird' kristan Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 20 04-24-2010 06:58 PM
MJ dead 90tsi Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 28 06-26-2009 02:20 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:14 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.