Quote:
Originally Posted by behour
I have no experience with vehicles. My yaris is the first new car I bought. I sadly feel often screwed. I went to get an oil change today and was charged 86.44 for it.
Here is my questions
It was full syntetic oil. Is this the best to get or should I avoid?
I was over charged...correct? It seems ridiculously high.
My bill looks something like this
Labor 33.84
Parts 48.20
Shop Material 1.35
Sales tax 3.05
Total 86.44
This is my 2nd oil change at 10,000 miles. My first oil change I asked for syntetic from another Toyota dealer and was only charged $41.45. I was not sure if I was given full synthetic oil even when told otherwise. I was charged with "lube synthetic oil for $10.00". The bill was not clear. I have had problems with the sales department so I tried another dealer. Looks like I should of just stayed with them for a $40 dollar change in price and a 20minutes extra drive.
Any opinions and help would be great for someone as clueless as me with cars. I just want to take the best care for it you know?
|
everyone makes mistakes, but the point is not to do it again, aittte. best thing to make up for it is learn how to do the oil change yourself. it's really easy, in fact - i'm an oil change specialist.....and suk in everything else