![]() |
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() Drives: 2010 Yaris Hatchback 5dr Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 35
|
I checked out that ECO-METER online and here on these forums, sounds like a great toy which will teach you greener driving.
That's some great mpg you got, and it's an automatic. I'm really interested in how much I'm getting. I can only estimate for now, since I didn't do a full tank fill up last time. |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |
| New Yaris 2010!!! | orheen | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 16 | 02-03-2009 05:16 PM |
| How much did you pay for your yaris sedan? | Where is my Yaris? | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 5 | 03-27-2007 06:16 PM |