![]() |
|
|
|
#16 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Yaris Hatchback Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 46
|
Dan Q and CTScott big thanks to you. I can't believe how easy it was once I figured it out due to your guys post. I ended up using the brown and green wire and took like 10 minutes to hook up. Works great and havn't ran into any problems with it. Again thanks for the DIY!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| keyless entry? / security? | mem | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 8 | 10-22-2008 01:29 AM |
| Keyless Entry | BLKYRSSDN | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 44 | 09-16-2007 10:27 PM |
| Aftermarket Keyless Entry - How does it affect the Warranty? | aerock19 | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 7 | 09-07-2007 02:11 PM |
| I want keyless entry!!! | Lillydot | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 03-20-2007 10:46 PM |
| DIY KEYLESS ENTRY on Power Liftback? | TC-LIFTBACK | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 0 | 08-23-2006 09:57 AM |