Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2007, 11:02 PM   #1
DTM_Yaris
Turbo Yaris

Drives: 07 PW Yaris
Exhaust is ready!

Ok, I finally got a chance to finish the Yaris Exhaust. From the Header all the way back.
For My application I used 2.5 inch 304 SS. I used 2.5" because I did not want to refab for the turbo application.
I will have finished the jig this week as well so that reproducing the exhaust would be simple.
The exhaust incorporates 2 resonators and no muffler.
It will be evident why I did this when you see the pics and I explain. For my application I ran a resonator where the High flow cat would be.
I"ll post pics of the cat as well so that members can see what they have an option to put into the exhaust.
The one we will be selling will have 1 High Flow cat, followed by the O2 bung for cat efficiency, high flow resonator, mounting brackets for stock hangers, and SS flanges. The tubing will be high quality 304 SS fully tigwelded for durability and quality.
Now the axle back is made to order as per the customers request. Anything is possible, we just need to know what you want done. I'm only offering our services because I own a Yaris and road race the car with heavy modifications. Its hard to find good parts for this car so I just want to promote the community a bit.
I have built quite a few exhausts for scions and a yaris this past week so I figured why not help out the community.
If anyone is interested please let me know. From the header up to the axle back (midpipe with cat and resonator) is $500. Axle backs will vary in price as design and materials will vary with the client.
I will post pics of my setup for comparison in the morning.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by DTM_Yaris; 01-06-2007 at 09:16 PM.