Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2010, 07:51 PM   #1
jpmck03

Drives: 2018 Volkswagen GTI
Angry Parking Lot Scrape

Long time YW lurker, and this is not way I wanted my first post to go...

Anyways...

So yesterday, I'm about to go out with the wife when she says, "Hey, what's that?" as she's about to get into the car.

I go around to see what's she's talking about, and see that someone thought that my back quarter panel would make an excellent door stop for their vehicle that Friday at work. Needless to say, I was livid. (This is the second time that an unknown fellow soldier has messed up one of my cars in a parking lot and just drove off... )

The top part of the scrape I'm sure will buff out, but the main damage is though the clear coat and paint down to bare metal...

So, now I have a 6 month old car with a pretty decent scrape on it and I just want to know the best route to get this fixed...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ding.jpg (61.0 KB, 202 views)
jpmck03 is offline   Reply With Quote