![]() |
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Mr. 155 and climbing
Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In The Hotbox
Posts: 4,742
|
Well I just replaced my rear signal bulbs with 24 LED green bulbs...guess I will see how long before I get pulled over.
__________________
Team Tiamat Racing on Facebook Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes. |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Tutorial : Speaker Changing, Headlight Painting, Center Control Colour,Panel Removal | hasher22 | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 88 | 03-06-2014 06:40 AM |
| Bulb sizes for all Yaris Models | DJ_SpaRky | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 16 | 07-22-2009 10:23 PM |
| Accessory Bulb Types, anyone know? | Ayka | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 135 | 04-29-2007 08:33 AM |