Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2007, 02:23 PM   #11
St_G

Drives: Black 2007 Yaris Liftback 1.5
I got an email back from him this morning. Dr. Zaius nailed it. Here's the email:

Andrew - thank you for writing to me about this.

I'm guessing that you ordered from my web site at www.xenonmods.com

The problem is with that. I re-did my site about 3 months ago, and apparently when I did I didn't change the 7507 cart button to display 7507 properly, and it reads the 194 bulbs.

My brother-in-law does all my lighting stuff and I was about to wring his neck, but now I check all possibilities after the last incident (I wrung his neck, then he proceeded to kicked my ass - hahaha - not really)

Anyway - admittedly it is hard for me to keep track of who's who and what happened, but if you could be kind enough to post on your forum that anyone that got the incorrect bulbs send me an e-mail with the following information:

1: their name
2: the Paypal transaction of the order
3: the bulbs they require (7507 in this case)
4: the shipping address

Please let them know as soon as I get this information (ALL of it, not just some) I will send out the right bulbs immediately. As far as returning the 194's, it would be nice if everyone would but since this is my mistake 100% it's not necessary.

thanks so much!
rich
St_G is offline   Reply With Quote