Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2010, 05:10 PM   #1
daddz07

Drives: Yaris 2008
Send a message via Yahoo to daddz07
Exclamation Converting from Custom Wheels back to stock!!!

Just curious???

Why is see a lot of Yaris owners and most specially the pcitures i saw here with their cars that are nicely done, dressed up performance wise, interior or exterior mod are now going back to stock???

i see a lot of thread most specialy at the for sale section, they are willing to trade their hardwork earned custom parts back to STOCK!!! What is going on??

Custom wheels trading or would like to buy stock wheels!!??
Custom suspenision willing to trade to stock shocks and springs!!??
sway bars/strut bars removed going back to stock??
seats replaced and now going back to stock??

Why so?? After your hard work and money saving just to get these custom parts, now they are going back to stock?? Is there a pay off? or mistakes or problems experiencing when you modify your car?? me to understand!!!

i dont get it??? I even not sure to modify my car or not?? Man, you guys are the inspiration and now you all going back to stock???? WTF is going on???

Appreicate all your replies!!!
daddz07 is offline   Reply With Quote