Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2010, 02:00 PM   #1
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Black Ops Game Thread

So this game was released today so I drove to Wally world and there was about 30 in line to get it. Buut that is nothing compared to most of all the Game Stops they was packed jam forming lines wraped around the hole building. So there is to versions of this game, the prestige one wich is the 60$ one and the 80$ ( I think have to look at my reciept) wich is the "special edition" one the game started selling at midnight and as closer it got to show time the more people keept on showing up.

I haven't been able to play it yet since I am at work working 13 hrs days but o am off tomorrow and wil start as soon as i wake up lol or even better when I get home today, so far the game has been great from what have read from all kinds of forums. good graphs good reviews.
Let's keep this for all Call of Duty games only!
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote