![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
||||||||
| View Poll Results: Who plans on trading for the 3rd generation? | |||
| Yes, I plan on trading for the 2012 or 2013 |
|
12 | 8.33% |
| No, I don't like what I see so far - sticking with the '07-'11 |
|
61 | 42.36% |
| It's not that I don't like it, I just want to keep this one for a long time |
|
63 | 43.75% |
| I plan on trading for something other than than Yaris |
|
8 | 5.56% |
| Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#21 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 Yaris HB Blazin' Blue Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Leland, NC
Posts: 444
|
Looking to buy my first Yaris this year, but it's going to be '07-'08 model, newer ones have too many electrionic grannies controlling traction, throttle, and braking for my likeing. I'll stick with the good ol' human controlled version for now.
__________________
racerb '86 Celica GT '87 Celica GT-S '98 Rav4L '01 Tundra SR5 |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| FS: Leftover Used Liftback Aftermarket/OEM Parts & Misc. Universal Parts | Treyz | Items for Sale by private party | 11 | 11-15-2010 12:57 PM |
| Florida Yaris Roll Call: Part 3- Post Hacking! | Sabretooth | Southeast | 81 | 05-22-2009 10:39 AM |
| 07 yaris liftback and 06 xa test drive | extenny | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 12 | 05-31-2006 11:56 AM |