Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2011, 02:47 AM   #1
.Kevin.
I ain't even mad

Drives: 2010 1E7 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Send a message via MSN to .Kevin.
Getting rid of the Yaris?

Hi everyone, I've decided after awhile of thinking that I will be looking to get rid of my yaris if not now, later.

I want something bigger, maybe faster after looking around it seems this car isn't my joy the interiors size makes me feel iffy. Not that I don't like the car, I just feel its too much of a toy for me.

So I've decided to start pocketing my cheques instead of investing in it.

My car is on 5 years financing with toyota credit, 0 percent. Extended warranty. It was the base model sedan, but I added everything I could from the dealer to keep it's warranty. Aftermarket was a Sub woofer 10 inch with box, debadging, local towns window tinting which is glorified upon the place even had their street named after them as a gift from the mayor. And some other little things.

Anyways to my point what do you guys recommend me for this all.

1. Trade the car in with what I still owe stacking onto another vehicle I want.

2. Finish paying the vehicle off and trade it in, in the future and just save or atleast try to. (4 years seems like a long time though, so much can change and I've payed a year off already maybe abit more.)

3. Sell it off to someone for 1,000$ or so and let them take over payments and the car itself.

My goal is not to screw my credit or anything along those lines whatsoever.

What do you all recommend, and this isn't a convince me to keep my Yaris thread. I plan to stick around afterward because I love this forum.

My goal is to maybe get the newest Subaru Impreza 2.4L 4 door or 5 door Limited.

Last edited by .Kevin.; 05-22-2011 at 03:44 AM.