![]() |
|
|
|
#19 | |
|
Bronze bombshell yaris
Drives: 09 Yaris HB 3door Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 641
|
Quote:
Funny, I was thinking I saw on Top Gear that its the subcompact everyone else is trying to measure up to.
__________________
Now I drive a CARMINE RED METALLIC 09 Yaris 3-door!! I'm Back!!! WooHoo!! Mods done so far: Tinted windows, Viper 211HV Remote Keyless Entry, Atoto Android headunit, backup camera, steering wheel controls Before it was totaled I drove a 2007 Black Sand Pearl 3 Door Lift-Back M/T with 49k miles. Stock Everything except for black tint, all red badges, red dash, and stealth garage door opener. Ultra-Gauge mounted on steering wheel. A1 Electric MES Central Locks and Avital 3100 Alarm system.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Tiny Fiat 500 earns an unimpressive 30/38 MPG & 27/34 with automatic | Kal-El | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 25 | 03-08-2011 07:48 AM |
| FIAT 500 in CANADA!! | marcus | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 2 | 01-08-2011 11:24 AM |
| Rim Weights | bosbik | Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack | 16 | 11-14-2009 06:42 PM |
| Fiat 500 (new one) write-up | SailDesign | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 1 | 07-09-2007 02:47 PM |