![]() |
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Mr. 155 and climbing
Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In The Hotbox
Posts: 4,742
|
My car here in Chevy Cruze and I am not impressed at all with it. It is fully loaded with leather, etc. The fabric I can see as being easily tarnished and dirtied after so long. The seats are not comfy at all and in all honesty I plan on trading it in tomorrow for something else because they hurt my tailbone so much. I think sitting in plastic folding chairs would be more comfortable.
__________________
Team Tiamat Racing on Facebook Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes. |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Ford Fiesta | The Shape | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 28 | 12-11-2008 04:21 AM |
| Pics of 2008 Ford Fiesta | Yaris Revenge | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 10 | 05-04-2007 02:58 PM |