Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2011, 11:41 AM   #11
dmfang
 
Drives: 07 Yaris liftback
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: California
Posts: 76
I've had my yaris for 5 years and am just now starting to do some minor mods. I don't plan on going all out, but I definitely love reading about what others have done/are doing. I've learned nearly everything i know about car mechanics from this forum (is that a little scary, or what?).

I too think that, like with civics, once they've been around a little longer, more people will pick them up cheap and mod the %$#@ out of them. In addition, as the car matures, more people will start seeking out maintenance advice. I think it'll only get more busy.

And if the apocalypse does happen, there's enough in the archives to keep me occupied for years
dmfang is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problem starting on Hill? FcukThis General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 0 08-09-2010 08:01 PM
Mini meet & greet, Signal Hill. yaris-me California 68 04-16-2010 12:58 AM
Where's the Forum Site for the First Gen Yaris?? [FR] Sébastien Loeb General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 2 02-12-2007 10:41 PM
How DID you find this site? jaspie Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 30 02-09-2007 02:34 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:52 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.