Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Third Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Third Gen Yaris General Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2011, 08:27 PM   #16
roxy1

Drives: 2014 yaris 5 speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by KentSzabo View Post
Just filled up 30 minutes ago got 43.13 on this tankful.
The background of the picture is my house.
The Lagoon Blue Mica appears to be different shades depending on the amount of light that hits it.

I am quite happy and satisfied with this car, it lacks the acceleration of my Golf TDI, but corners really well giving the feeling it is on rails going around curves. I was going to get a Scion iQ, but because they are not offering the 6 Speed manual in this country and only the doggy CVT automatic, I had my dealer cancel my order and switch it to a Yaris back in September. I have been enticing those prospective iQ buyers that want a manual transmission to look at the Yaris. See url:
http://www.iq-forums.com/forums/scio...smissions.html
i had been excited about the IQ way back when.i had really hoped it would be offered with a manual and be rated somewhere aroung 36 city/48 hwy.

if im giving up utility i should get stellar mileage. id bet my left arm the '12 yaris (MT) will have a greater advantage over the iq in hwy mileage than the estimates indicate.
roxy1 is offline   Reply With Quote