![]() |
|
|
|
#11 |
|
- Donnie Demonic -
Drives: '07 Yaris Sedan Sport Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Southwest PA
Posts: 13
|
Just ordered a gang of led's to replace most interior and exterior lights on my sedan. I will post pics as soon as I get 'em in. BUT I messed up and ordered size 7440 for my rear parking light, but the list on this site says its size 7443 ... that will still work though right??
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Tutorial : Speaker Changing, Headlight Painting, Center Control Colour,Panel Removal | hasher22 | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 88 | 03-06-2014 06:40 AM |
| Bulb sizes for all Yaris Models | DJ_SpaRky | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 16 | 07-22-2009 10:23 PM |
| Accessory Bulb Types, anyone know? | Ayka | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 135 | 04-29-2007 08:33 AM |