Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
TPA5
Wait, what?

Drives: NULL
My 2012 Yaris LE

Hey guys,

Been lurking and making posts, figured I'd show you all my ride. It's not very exciting, but someday...someday haha. Even stock I am loving this thing to death, it's wicked fun to drive and looks sharp. Plus, I bought it in February and have yet to see another '12 Yaris cruising the streets.

Took these pictures after I de-badged + washed it. The wash wasn't as good as it could have been, I was in a hurry and didn't even have a chance to wax it. Also found out the car wash detergent I'm using is an absolute wasp magnet. Next week I plan on detailing it, living off a gravel road with farm vehicles and big-rigs from a local gravel pit certainly doesn't do any favours for the dust situation inside and out. I already noticed a few paint chips, grrrr. I'll have to get a touch-up stick from my dealer and nip those in the bud. Living in the the heart of Canada's agricultural belt comes with its downside, lots of farm equipment and trucks = lots of thrown stones.

In any case, a list of planned mods:
  • Lowering springs (probably KSports, cause I'm a poor student)
  • Konig Candy Gold rims + tires
  • Weapon R Header
  • Weapon R Intake
  • Megan Racing Exhaust
  • New Headunit
  • Install my 12" Alpine Type R
  • Install my Alpine Type S speakers
  • Short Shift Kit
  • Rear Sway Bar
  • Window tint
  • Possible CF-wrap for mirrors
  • Wink Mirror