Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaris SE Runner
To start no pics yet. just put everything on yesterday. At work posting now.
1, K&N Typoon air cleaner went on.  Very easy took about 1/2hr. sounds great pulling from 1500rpm to 4000rpm roaring, thats as high as I have taken the SE so far. It lowered the RPM doing 70mph by 300 to 400rpms, have to check notes.
2, TRD rear bar took about 20min. only got to test a little. Did hit a few exit and entrance ramps it does sit much flatter in the corners, picked up 15 mph in the first try, need more testing
3, coil rite air bags went in 1/2 hr, no bloody knuckles  , rides great, work great plenty of lift left for full loads. SE sitting level again.
4, Exhaust did not fit.  The tail pipe exited almost 3 in. to the right, center of tip and center of AD exhaust cut out.
I guess I'll just have to wait for an exhaust for the SE 
|
Curious, which exhaust is that? It looks like the Tanabe from the side, but I can't tell.
I bought the TRD exhaust and other than the tip being small and a little low, it is perfectly centered in the OEM cutout. It also has a nice burble at idle and mature note when accelerating. Very little increase in cabin noise at highway speeds was a nice surprize.