Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2012, 10:30 AM   #1
PSYS
Resident Ninja

Drives: 2007 Yaris S sedan.
Smile My intro.

Hey everyone!

Stumbled on this forum while doing some searches for the Yaris. Looks like a decent community to gain some knowledge, kick back & chill.

Here goes: Scott. WISCONSIN. '07 Yaris Sedan S. Manual. It was Bayou Blue. Did approx. 15-20 hours of body work with a buddy of mine over the cours of the last three weeks or so. Had it repainted Friday morning. Picked it up last night. Debadged it. Got a new OEM front bumper because I cracked the original when I did some 360's on I-94 a couple of years ago during a snowstorm & hit the center median. That was exciting. No, really. It was.

I do a lot of graffiti / street art / sticker art / canvases / stencil art in my spare time. I sticker bombed the new front bumper with vinyl stickers from various artists all over the world I've traded with along with a bunch of my own that I've designed... I know it's sorta kinda an overplayed hype on the west/east coasts, but since I'm in Wisconsin - I figure, I can get away with.

Anyway, the car is currently bone stock aside from the new paint.
I'll get better pics today. Just a couple of quick ones I took last night.

Hope everyone is having an awesome Labor Day weekend!

PSYS is offline   Reply With Quote