Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2012, 11:54 PM   #16
nookandcrannycar
 
Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws!
Join Date: May 2009
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Posts: 4,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronsin View Post
Well if your commute takes you on a regular basis into the Swamps of Jersey dont let the attendent scare you off!
LOL. In 2009 I pulled into a gas station on RT 206 in Bedminster just West of I-287. I could see the attendant in the booth an HE WAS ASLEEP STANDING UP! I didn't want to drive up and rap on the window to wake him up because I didn't want him to get scared and I think I might be doing something other than trying to get his attention. I pulled up to the nearest pump, which happened to be the farthest away from the booth. I started filling the tank of my Yaris and about two thirds of the way through I heard the sound of shoes fast approaching me from behind. The parents of my best friend growing up in California live nearby, so I know it is a safe area. I turned around and it was the attendant.......to take over finishing the fill up.
nookandcrannycar is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cannot fill gas at a pump dinoman DIY / Maintenance / Service 38 08-13-2014 01:50 PM
Yaris Fuel Pump HTM Yaris General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 12 03-22-2012 03:34 AM
Water Pump leaks and then stops CB900F2 DIY / Maintenance / Service 30 05-09-2011 09:14 AM
HELP: changing water pump dlplunkett44 DIY / Maintenance / Service 4 02-06-2011 09:26 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:43 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.