Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2013, 06:37 PM   #11
SailDesign
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabro View Post
SailDesign, mind posting some pics? The Fiat 500 is one of those cars where when I first saw it, I thought it was hideous, but it has grown on me to the point where I think it looks pretty sweet. I've always been biased towards small cars though, the smaller the better. If I could be driving a BMW Isetta around I would be.

Manual or Automatic? Please say you got a manual....
Manual. I may be an old Phart, but my inner 15-year-old hates automatics...

Pics should be attached. The car was not clean - something about having snow the day after purchase just seems to get them covered in crud.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _SCB6072_resize.jpg (182.4 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg _SCB6077_resize.jpg (206.0 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg _SCB6079_resize.jpg (244.0 KB, 121 views)
SailDesign is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
Natural Gas Yaris MadMax General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 13 06-03-2017 06:10 AM
Comparison Test: 2012 Toyota Yaris Vs. 2012 Toyota Prius c Yar Is Word Third Gen Yaris General Discussion 27 09-06-2012 11:37 PM
Vacationed in Italy - Brought home a D4D diesel Yaris CTScott Photo-Video-Media Gallery 19 07-26-2012 03:13 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:27 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.