![]() |
|
|
|
#29 |
![]() Drives: 2008 Yaris Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lake Havasu City, Az
Posts: 3
|
I have installed an Avital system using DanQ's instructions combined with
CTScott and SodiumDuck's addendum.....the Avital unit works perfectly.... I also installed it with the starter disabler, which required an add-on relay available from Avital......everything works perfectly - wire colors and pinouts for connectors are the same so that all went really well....I got the Avital unit from Amazon for $30.00 and the add-on relay from A-1 Electronics for another $10.00...... given how well ot all works and how easy it was to install (Mille Grazzi again to DanQ , CTScott and SodiumDuck) I'd have to say it was all money and time well spent!! :-) |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| keyless entry? / security? | mem | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 8 | 10-22-2008 01:29 AM |
| Keyless Entry | BLKYRSSDN | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 44 | 09-16-2007 10:27 PM |
| Aftermarket Keyless Entry - How does it affect the Warranty? | aerock19 | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 7 | 09-07-2007 02:11 PM |
| I want keyless entry!!! | Lillydot | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 03-20-2007 10:46 PM |
| DIY KEYLESS ENTRY on Power Liftback? | TC-LIFTBACK | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 0 | 08-23-2006 09:57 AM |