![]() |
|
|
|
#34 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 Yaris Liftback (Sprocket) Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Antonio, Texas!
Posts: 2,799
|
Howdy Speedy! We were just up in Austin the weekend before last at Camp Mabry. I am actually surprised that we didn't see more Yarii given Austin's college environment and more liberal leanings...
Don't get me wrong, I love the town but it does have a certain "attitude" as compared to SA. Hopefully we can all meet up one of these days. The other "car" club I'm in, Jeep Nation, has some really fun events and I don't see why we couldn't do the same. One game we played at the more recent one was "blind driver," where the driver was blindfolded and maneuvered through a small obstacle course under the direction of a spotter in the passenger seat. I think we could do the same with a tightly-coned off track in a large parking area or similar location. Cheers! M2
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |
| Yaris Car Club? New York Area | xfatefailsx07 | NY / NJ/ CT / PA | 44 | 04-17-2007 06:58 PM |
| Greetings from the Hellenic Yaris Club | Katana | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 2 | 08-07-2006 05:16 AM |