Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2007, 08:37 PM   #24
Fit_N_In
 
Drives: '07 Honda Fit - SSM
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by acrbill View Post
I threw up in my mouth a little.

I can't stand the look of the Fit stock or modified.
Well, to each his own, I guess. But the 4-door versatility really makes the difference for a lot of people. I just think the Fit looks of better quality than the Yaris...especially the interior.

Btw, the mileage argument is really of no effect...I've gotten 40 and 41mpg out of my Fit in highway driving.
Fit_N_In is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:57 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.