Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Third Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Third Gen Yaris General Discussion
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2013, 01:07 PM   #11
CTScott
ULTIMATE
 
CTScott's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredansandy View Post
CTScott,

I am new to this forum. My daughter in Indiana just purchased a 2012 Yaris Sedan without cruise control. I noticed from the pictures she sent, that the cluster is mounted in the center of the dash vs behing the steering wheel as I am seeing in the pictures in this thread. I am guessing that Toyota did a mid-year refresh of the vehicle in 2012 and that she has the older version.

I have two questions...

1) Can I add OEM cruise to her car using your instructions?
2) If so, which directions do I use. The ones for 2009-2011 or the ones for 2012?

I have added OEM cruise to another daughters 2010 Cobalt. This looks much easier than that.

Thanks,
Fred

Hi Fred,

Sedans did not get an update in 2012 as liftbacks did, so for your daughter's car the my 2009-2011 directions are the ones you will follow.
__________________
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
cruise control. 2012


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
NEED ENGINE CHECK LIGHT CODE LIST Attitude Forced Induction Forum 12 04-11-2011 06:38 PM
Cruise Control chessclubloser DIY / Maintenance / Service 11 03-27-2010 11:59 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:04 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.