Quote:
Originally Posted by eTiMaGo
most likely reason is the existence of the xA, which is more or less the same car with a different shell...
But now that the xA is discontinued and replaced by the bloated xD, this does leave the door open for a 5-door Yaris hatch, don't you all think?
|
My point exactly! The new xB looks like poo in my glorified opinion...well, I think both the xA and xB replacements actually took a step BACKWARD in design. They shoulda had the Yaris hatch replace the xA and just created a new model name for the sedans under the Toyota brand. I'm not a HUGE fan of the xB, but I think it kicks its replacement's @SS when it comes to looks....yuck!

Basically I think having the Yaris replace the xA would have looked like Scion was actually forward-thinking in their design instead of the other way around.