![]() |
|
|
|
#23 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 black yaris Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: savannah, ga
Posts: 2,867
|
Yea, I guess I will run these bumpers to the ground till they are no long functional. Need turbo first though, then I will go back to redoing the body and repainting.
__________________
-Derrick- "Racing is important to men who do it well. When you're racing... It's life. Anything that happens before or after, is just waiting." |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Toyota Yaris Aftermarket Bodykits / Modded Yaris Photos | VitzBoy | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 216 | 11-15-2016 10:09 AM |
| Bodykits etc..... | yarisHB07owner | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 1 | 05-03-2006 08:22 AM |
| while I wait for my yaris here are some pics... | birdy | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 15 | 04-13-2006 02:54 PM |
| aftermarket stereo kit? | xCookiE | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 4 | 02-16-2006 10:33 PM |