Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2014, 01:37 PM   #1
Cyclist
"There is no spoon"

Drives: Black 2010 3d Yaris
Lightbulb Tokico blues with Vogtland 1.4" drop

Hello all,
I'm in the process of improving the overall handling of my 2010 HB 3 door.
It rolles on stock wheels and tiers (15's) and I plan on swapping out the wheels to light weight 16's with higher profile in the future.
I installed the TRD sway bar and Lower tie bars, that made a great difference in turns however with the standard bolt on engine mods there is simply a lack of harmony with the total package.

I'm not interested in coilovers.
I'm not going to lower more then 1.5".

I'm leaning towards tokico blues with vogtland springs. I found very little Intel on the vogtland and was wondering if anybody uses this combo? How it does overall? Do the bump stops have to be trimmed with tokico's and a 1.5" drop? (I ordered Belltech Bump Stop Kit 2.5" Outer Diameter - 2.01" Tall just in case).
Any suggestions? Ride reviews?

Thanks in advance yaris fans.

E.
Cyclist is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
springs, suspension, tokico, vogtland