Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Fuel Economy Forum
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2006, 01:32 PM   #10
punch
 
punch's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Sedan "D" package
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Barrie, ontario
Posts: 852
Quote:
Originally Posted by spellcheck
Thought I'd add this report:
Yaris sedan - automatic
For a 166 mile stretch of highway (I86 through New York State, so quite hilly), I used 3.76 gallons, which is about:

44.1 mpg
(or 5.32L per 100km).

Most of it was at 70mph except for a 20 mile stretch of construction at 50mph. I had the air conditioner on for only a couple of minutes. The trunk was full.

I'm pretty impressed by this little car (assuming I calculated everything correctly, and the trip meter and gas pumps were all functioning properly). I'll have to measure it again on my next trip and see if it compares.
wow thats almost better then the listed epa ratings...
punch is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:30 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.