![]() |
|
|
|
#18 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: motown
Posts: 339
|
With Mobile 1 extended mileage, I changed the filter at 5,500 miles and oil at 9000.
I'm trying out Total/Elf now and will change the oil & filter at about 7000 miles. Both oils are 5w/30. I look at the oil color on occasion, real scientific. Norton |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Yaris Oil Change DIY | rningonfumes | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 91 | 01-11-2019 07:18 PM |
| Question replacing head gasket. | Snyprwlf47 | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 3 | 07-13-2014 11:17 PM |
| Oil filter seeping oil from seal : Should I change it ? | Hershey | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 33 | 11-14-2012 04:25 PM |
| Oil Change Question... | jayeh | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 4 | 03-05-2012 11:15 PM |
| Oil change question | Ryu | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 22 | 03-07-2006 11:21 PM |